We are always on the lookout for fantastic individuals to join our organization.
ADVANCED Motion Controls is a growth oriented company that specializes in the design and manufacture of leading edge power electronics systems and motion control technologies. As an engineering, manufacturing, and sales organization we have employment opportunities that meet diverse personal and professional goals.
Every position contributes to our success and we are always looking to add excellent individuals to our team! Even if you don’t see your ideal placement listed as a job opening, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter so we know you’re out there. We make room for the right people!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a full time Accounting Manager. Duties will include overall financial reporting responsibility, overseeing payables, receivables, cost accounting and more, and supervising a small accounting staff.
- Prior ERP and manufacturing experience required.
- Conversant with GAAP. Must have strong analytical skills.
- Prior management/supervisory experience required.
- Must be comfortable with Excel/MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- EPICOR experience a plus!
- B.S. Accounting or equivalent.
Email resume To: email@example.com // Subject: "Attn: Accounting Manager"
We are looking for a motivated Applications Engineer to become an integral part of our team. Will work with customers, sales and engineering to integrate our servo drives into a motion control solution. In addition to Applications Engineering you will be part of the Product Management team and help in the development of new products.
- Prior work experience with Motion Control or Mechatronics is a must.
- Team player with excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- Some travel is required.
- 0-3+ years working experience.
- C/C++ programming experience.
- BSEE or BSME required.
Email resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: "Attn: Applications Engineer"
We are looking for an experienced Buyer to join our Purchasing team.
- Minimum 3 years electronics purchasing experience, including electronic components, PCBs, and metal fabrication.
- Proven negotiating and supplier management skills.
- Knowledge of MRP software.
- College degree or APICS CPM.
Email resume To: email@example.com // Subject: "Attn: Buyer"
Information Technology Technician
We are looking for a motivated I.T. technician to become an integral part of our team. The individual will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software and network infrastructure.
- Four (4) or more years of experience with related information technology.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components with experience LAN/WANs networks.
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar role and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Team player with excellent verbal and communication skills required. Exceptional organizing and time-management skills.
- Must be able to climb/work from ladders. Occasional heavy lifting will be required.
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Exchange Server, SQL Management, Active Directory, and VMWare.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant field with certification(s) will be an advantage.
Email resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: "Attn: Information Technology Technician"
We are looking for a motivated and experienced circuit board designer to become an integral part of our product development team. The right candidate will work with electronics, embedded and hardware engineers while contributing design expertise during implementation of ‘state of the art’ servo amplifiers which combine power circuitry, micro-processors and high speed communications into challenging packages.
- Minimum 5 years CAD experience in of design high speed digital PCB including FPGA, DSP and microcontroller based circuits.
- Maintain PCB artwork for active design configurations.
- Create artwork for printed circuit boards using ECAD tools to implement and package electronic circuits.
- Implement analog and digital circuits in highly integrated electronics designs onto printed circuit boards.
- Collaborate with electronics and mechanical engineers in the implementation of new products.
- Implement and integrate new design capabilities for state of the art electronics designs.
- Experience with PADS.
- BS or AS degree in Engineering.
Email resume To: email@example.com // Subject: "Attn: PCB Designer"
We are looking for an experienced production PLANNER to join our operations team. Responsibilities to include: Schedule jobs through the production line to meet demand, balancing materials and resources; Support sales order confirmation by providing product availability dates; Work with purchasing to resolve material availability; Maintain the ERP system administration associated with production planning responsibilities; Manage the disposition of Work in Process and Finished Goods associated with Engineering Change Orders and New Product Introduction; Collaborate with purchasing and other operational groups to achieve operational effectiveness.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a planning or similar operational role.
- Hands on experience in working with an MRP system.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Full time position, Monday- Friday 8a -5pm, OT may be required.
- College degree preferred.
Email resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: "Attn: Production Planner"
We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer to join our Host-side Software Development Team. This team provides software products and tools that simplify the user experience during configuration of our products and accelerates the integration of our product within a system. Will assist the team with the development of APIs for tuning and motion control, collaborate during algorithm development and take primary responsible for implementation and testing; evolve existing software libraries that model machine components, plan motion and communicate with drives through various types of field bus; advise Applications Engineers working with customers that adopt AMC software libraries as their motion control solution.
- Proficiency with C++ and template libraries.
- Understanding of network communications.
- Experience (academic or professional) in control systems modeling.
- Minimum 3yrs related work experience.
- Good written communications skills.
- Cross-platform development.
- Real-time OS experience.
- C# development.
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
Email resume To: email@example.com // Subject: "Attn: Software Engineer"
Sr Test Technician
Will test and troubleshoot our new and existing products.
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 years heavy testing and troubleshooting.
- Must understand (be able to analyze) analog and digital circuits, and power supply electronics.
- Some heavy lifting.
- Experience with servo amplifiers.
- Experience with micro-controllers.
- Minimum AS EE or equivalent.
Email resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: "Attn: Sr Test Technician"
ADVANCED Motion Controls
- You may have noticed ADVANCED Motion Controls is an engineering centric company! However we have many positions that don’t require a degree in engineering including our highly rated Customer Service department, Accounting, Purchasing, Planning, Manufacturing and Administrative positions.
- ADVANCED Motion Controls provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to actual or perceived race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin (including possessing a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code § 12801.9), ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law.
- ADVANCED Motion Controls is ITAR Registered. Any candidate we hire must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.