As ADVANCED Motion Controls continues to expand, many excellent opportunities emerge to join our fast growing, progressive, and family-like company. We specialize in providing leading edge technologies in servo amplifier and power electronics systems to the motion control and industrial automation industries.
We are always on the lookout for fantastic individuals to join our organization. If you are a contributor and like working for a fast-paced, progressive company, let us know who you are. We continuously review our needs in Engineering, Manufacturing and Sales & Marketing and look forward to reviewing your profile. Send your resume to email@example.com.
ADVANCED Motion Controls is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. ADVANCED Motion Controls will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. ADVANCED Motion Controls will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We are looking for a motivated Applications Engineer to become an integral part of our team.
Will work with customers, sales and engineering to integrate our servo drives into a motion control solution.
In addition to Applications Engineering you will be part of the Product Management team and help in the development of new products.
- Some travel is required.
- BSEE or BSME required.
- Prior work experience with Motion Control or Mechatronics is a must.
- 3+ yr working experienced preferred.
- C/C++ programing experience also preferred.
- Team player with excellent verbal and communication skills required.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org //Subject: "Attn: Applications Engineer "
CLICK&MOVE® (SOFT-MOTION) PROGRAM MANAGER
We are looking for an engineer to help launch a new product, This sales team member will be responsible for training,supporting and selling Click&Move® as well as providing feedback from the field which will be used to advance the product.
Click&Move® is a development, HMI and run-time solution for soft-motion and automation applications.
- BS in mechanical, electrical, mechatronics, or controls engineering.
- 2+ years of technical sales experience in the motion control industry.
- Experience selling motion control software solutions.
- Software(C/C++), PLC and/or motion control programming is required.
- Experience with industrial networks, particularly CANopen and EtherCAT, is a plus.
- Outgoing, technology oriented, people person, and team player.
Email resume To: email@example.com // Subject "Attn: Click & Move Specialist"
Electronic Design Engineer
(Analog and Power Group)
We are looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to join our Analog and Power Group team.
- Minimum MSEE with power electronics focus.
- Candidates must have minimum 5 years experience in design of closed loop analog and power servo drive circuitry.
- Emphasis on power circuits, especially drivers, IGBT & PWM technology, and PCB DC/DC converter power supply design.
- Knowledge/experience of power electronics simulation hardware, power magnetics, EMC, microprocessors, and DSP base for power electronics.
Power range: 10 watts to 50 kw.
Position has management potential.
Email resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: "Attn: Electronic Design Engineer"
Electronic Design Engineer- Embedded
We are looking for a motivated embedded design engineer to become an integral part of our digital drive development team.
- Participate in the design, development, and documentation of digital servo amplifiers.
- Improve existing designs through hardware analysis and troubleshooting.
- Specify electrical components and hardware for new products.
- Supervise PCB routing.
- Develop firmware to support processor interfaces to hardware
- BS Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Min 3 yrs design experience with board level design of both analog and digital circuits.
- C/C++ experience in embedded environment.
- Strong hardware troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Must be a goal oriented, self-starter and work well in a team environment.
- Motion control experience.
- Experience with industrial networks (EtherCat, Powerlink, CAN, etc...).
Email resume To: email@example.com // Subject: "Attn: Elec Design Engr- EMBEDDED "
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a motivated verification engineer to become an integral part of our digital product development team.
- Firmware/software design verification through development of manual and automated test.
- Generate test cases based on requirements and use cases.
- Work with existing automated firmware test suites and automate new firmware regression tests as needed.
- Develop tools to allow design engineers to quickly exercise and debug firmware.
- Minimum 3 years experience in firmware/software quality assurance.
- Must have strong background in C/C++ and/or scripting languages.
- Experience with RS232 communication required and CAN, TCP/IP, EtherCAT, a plus
- Motion control experience a plus.
Education: BSEE or BSCS
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject "Attn: Software Q.A.Engr"