(Current Version 5.2.6 - released December 2014)
Click&Move® is a soft motion and automation solution that uses graphical function blocks as the programming method. Function block programming allows non-programmers to fully develop motion control and automation programs in an easy to learn graphical environment.
Click&Move® comes with a graphical HMI that handles user input and displays the machine operation on screen. Developers create and edit HMIs to interface with motion programs.
Compiled Click&Move® programs can run on Windows based PC’s, Motion Automation Control Cards(MACC), or on embedded ADVANCED Motion Controls servo drives.
- Downloads & Support
Click&Move® combines Human Machine Interfaces and Motion Programs.
Other than the operating system no extra third party software is required. The only hardware needed is a standard PC, with a network interface (if applicable), servo-drives and I/O modules.
Free Virtual Development
Hardware is not necessary to begin development of a Click&Move® project. Virtual axes take the place of DigiFlex Performance servo drives. I/O behavior can also be virtualized. This allows users to begin development with the free version of Click&Move® available for download now.
Build Motion Programs with Function Blocks
Function Block diagrams simplify the creation of motion programs. Standard libraries are provided for users to implement their motion control requirements. Function block behavior ranges from simple gates to coordinated motion. Users can create their own blocks using C++ or by combining other blocks.
Design a Human Machine Interface
The Graphical HMI is used to display and control machine operations on screen. Make a rough representation of your machine or spend more time and include the fine details.
Then link your project variables to the graphics and watch your machine come to life!
Release a Project
A Click&Move® project integrates into any system requiring motion control. The necessary components of a completed Click&Move® project package for use by the end user. Manufacturers commission complete machines with a packaged application that runs without the development environment.
- - IEC 61131-3 and PLCopen graphical function block programming
- - Powerful and fully customizable HMI software platform.
- - Multi-Axis motion for OEM machines.
- - Use with DigiFlex® Performance™ servo drives.
- - Supports multiple compilers
- - Compatible with DS401 CANopen I/O modules.
- - Free development with virtual hardware.
- - OPC compatible.
- Pentium 2GHz or better (Core2duo is recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows XP® with Service Pack 3, Windows® 7 Professional with Service Pack 2
- 2GB of available RAM (4MB or more recommended)
- 350MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- Video card with 1024x768 resolution and 1GB memory
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework
Motion Control System Requirements
- DigiFlex©® Performance™ DPC-series and/or DZC-series servo drives
- CANopen Network Interface Card (Kvaser Leaf Light HS)
- PC as described above