EtherCAT® Drives Provide Speed and Performance
ADVANCED Motion Controls provides products for the fastest, most flexible form of industrial Ethernet control - EtherCAT®. High speed, deterministic control with standard 100 base-T hardware, EtherCAT is industry proven to achieve blazing fast, consistent results in demanding applications.
Extending the popular DigiFlex® Performance™ product line our EtherCAT communication servo drives provide for multiple feedback devices in a variety of power platforms. ADVANCED Motion Controls EtherCAT products consist of panel mount and plug-in servo drives to allow for quick prototyping and ease of system integration. Panel mount DPE drives serve as nodes in single or multi-axis EtherCAT networks, while plug-in DZE/DZS drives utilize AMC's unique, proprietary high speed multi-axis communication interface and I/O expansion capabilities ('DxM'™ and 'DxI/O'™ Technologies). Now a single EtherCAT node can accommodate a combination of up to 4 axes of motion with 32 digital inputs, 32 digital outputs, 4 analog inputs, and 2 analog outputs each. The result is a highly integrated high value motion control solution for single or multi-axis applications.
ADVANCED Motion Controls' DZE and DZS plug-in module servo drives have been named winners in Design News' annual Golden Mousetrap Awards in recognition of our engineering innovation and creativity in product design!
Exclusive DxM™ and DxI/O™ Technology
EtherCAT® Network Drives
- CoE (CANopen over EtherCAT) device profile based on drives and motion control device profile, DSP-402
- Programmable PDOs allow up to 16 receive and 16 transmit messages per drive per EtherCAT cycle.
- Watchdog monitor disables the drive when communication is lost.
- Cycle times down to 100 µs with jitter under 1 µs.
- Auxiliary USB interface for commissioning and diagnostics.
- Compatible feedback types: 5V TTL Encoder, 1Vpp Sin/Cos, Heidenhain or EnDat absolute encoders
- Allows control of up to 4 axes of servo motion from a single node on the EtherCAT network
- One DZEANTU (node) and up to three DZSANTU (sub-nodes) provide a low-cost multi-axis EtherCAT solution
- Low-cost network I/O expansion solution
- Up to 70 additional digital and analog I/O points per axis – 280 additional I/O points in a 'DxM' configuration
- All of the expanded I/O accessible via PDOs on the EtherCAT network