We are always on the lookout for fantastic individuals to join our organization.
ADVANCED Motion Controls is a growth oriented company that specializes in the design and manufacture of leading edge power electronics systems and motion control technologies. As an engineering, manufacturing, and sales organization we have employment opportunities that meet diverse personal and professional goals.
Every position contributes to our success and we are always looking to add excellent individuals to our team! Even if you don’t see your ideal placement listed as a job opening, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter so we know you’re out there. We make room for the right people!
Send your resume to: email@example.com
We are seeking a positive, self-motivated, enthusiastic person to join our Customer Service / Sales Team. The Sales Coordinator duties include, but are not limited to: customer contract management, quote creation, return coordination, stock/price/lead time communication, and Sales Manager support. Excellent team spirit, as well as verbal and written communication skills are a must as this person will be working directly with our regional sales managers, application engineers, customers, shipping and planning teams, and other customer support staff.
Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and be a skilled typist.
Data entry using custom software programs will also be required.
Minimum 3 years account administration/order management experience required.
This is a full-time position located at our facility in Camarillo, Mon through Fri, 8am to 5pm. Overtime may be required.
Goldmine/CRM, and ERP software experience is preferred.
Experience in a development and manufacturing environment is preferred.
The ideal candidate will:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, and global representatives.
- Qualify new International customers with consideration and understanding of US trade agreements.
- Generate Sales Orders, and Quotes accurately and efficiently.
- Research part availability, pricing and lead time and communicate results accurately.
- Understand and qualify purchase orders and contracts.
- Work well with all levels of management and personnel.
- Be self-motivated, confident, organized and detail oriented.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be a team player.
- Take direction, correction and learn new processes with a positive attitude.
- Multi-task, change direction quickly and work constructively under pressure.
- Be open to new tasks and responsibilities as the company grows.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: “Attn: Acct Admin”
HUMAN RESOURCES/PAYROLL ASSOCIATE
Will assist the Human Resources Manager with payroll and day-to-day operations of the HR office, including: payroll, administration of HR policies, procedures, programs, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
- Minimum 2-years experience with:
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now, including time/attendance, generating payroll, and creating reports.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience with administration of benefits, compensation programs and other HR programs.
- Be able to maintain employee-related databases, prepare and analyze reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company, and prepare periodic reports for management, as needed/requested.
- Employment compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting.
- Experience with employee orientation, development, and training; policy development and documentation; employee relations; employee safety programs.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and demonstrated skills in database creation/management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high-level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum 2-yr college degree.
Email resume to: email@example.com // Subject: “Attn: HR/Payroll Associate”
We are looking for a motivated and experienced circuit board designer to become an integral part of our product development team. The right candidate will work with electronics, embedded and hardware engineers while contributing design expertise during implementation of ‘state of the art’ servo amplifiers which combine power circuitry, micro-processors and high speed communications into challenging packages.
- Minimum 5 years CAD experience in of design high speed digital PCB including FPGA, DSP and microcontroller based circuits.
- Maintain PCB artwork for active design configurations.
- Create artwork for printed circuit boards using ECAD tools to implement and package electronic circuits.
- Implement analog and digital circuits in highly integrated electronics designs onto printed circuit boards.
- Collaborate with electronics and mechanical engineers in the implementation of new products.
- Implement and integrate new design capabilities for state of the art electronics designs.
- Experience with PADS.
- BS or AS degree in Engineering.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: “Attn: PCB Designer”
ADVANCED MOTION CONTROLS
You may have noticed ADVANCED Motion Controls is an engineering centric company! However we have many positions that don’t require a degree in engineering including our highly rated Customer Service department, Accounting, Purchasing, Planning, Manufacturing and Administrative positions.
ADVANCED Motion Controls provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to actual or perceived race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin (including possessing a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code § 12801.9), ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law.
ADVANCED Motion Controls is ITAR Registered (International Traffic In Arms Regulations). Any candidate we hire must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.