We are always on the lookout for fantastic individuals to join our organization.
ADVANCED Motion Controls is a growth oriented company that specializes in the design and manufacture of leading edge power electronics systems and motion control technologies. As an engineering, manufacturing, and sales organization we have employment opportunities that meet diverse personal and professional goals.
Every position contributes to our success and we are always looking to add excellent individuals to our team! Even if you don’t see your ideal placement listed as a job opening, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter so we know you’re out there. We make room for the right people!
Send your resume to: email@example.com
We are looking for a motivated Applications Engineer to become an integral part of our team. The candidate will work with customers, sales and engineering to help integrate our servo drives into a motion control solution. In addition to Applications Engineering the candidate will be part of the Product Management team and help in the development of new products.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a highly technical, fast paced environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Some travel (up to 15%) required.
- Prior work experience with Motion Control or Mechatronics is desired.
- C/C++ programming experience highly desired.
- BSEE or BSME required.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: “Attn: Applications Engineer”
We are searching for an experienced Electronics Engineer to become a key, hands-on member of our product development and design team. The right candidate will implement and oversee hardware design for products and development platforms from schematic capture through implementation. Responsibilities to include: Co-develop mixed-signal embedded hardware with analog, digital, and firmware design engineers; Design programmable logic hardware and test benches using VHDL or Verilog for industrial equipment; Assist in all phases of existing and/or new digital products from concept to production support; Resolve design solutions with EMI and signal integrity in order to guide PCB layout engineers.
- Embedded peripherals design such as various memory technologies and serial/parallel interfaces
- FPGA/CPLD CAD/Simulation suites and design (e.g. Xilinx ISE/Vivado, Modelsim, etc.)
- Schematic capture CAD suites (e.g. DxDesigner, Altium, Orcad, etc.)
- Basic understanding of on board power supplies and supervisory circuits (e.g. buck regulators, clock management, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Spice-based circuit simulation tools (e.g. LTspice, Tina, Pspice, MultiSim, etc.)
- Working knowledge of TI C28x and ARM architectures/platforms is a plus
- Power Electronics experience and/or coursework is a plus
- Working knowledge of scripting language(s) as an aide for embedded development
- BSEE minimum or higher with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Email resume to: email@example.com // Subject: “Attn: Electronics Engineer”
EMBEDDED FIRMWARE ENGINEER
We are looking for a motivated Firmware Engineer to join our Embedded Products Development Team. This team develops state of the art embedded features and products associated with servo controls for motion and robotics applications. Responsibilities will include: Work within a multi-developer team construct to develop and implement effective, robust, and sustainable code for projects targeting our embedded servo amplifier platform; Analyze customer requests in order to create engineering requirements and product specifications; Provide functional analysis, projected resource allocation and interface definition to facilitate effective implementation; Work with desktop software developers to ensure interoperability between host and embedded systems; Create test specifications and execute unit testing prior to release for SQA and customer evaluation; Troubleshoot and debug issues using engineering software and hardware tools. We are looking for a minimum of 4 years professional work experience with the following requirements.
- Extensive C or C++ embedded programming experience.
- Solid understanding of microcontroller architecture, memory operations, peripherals, interrupts and real time kernels.
- Strong mathematical / analytical problem solving skills and a firm understanding of state diagrams.
- Expertise with fundamental software algorithms (sorting, searching) and data structures (heaps, queues).
- Experience with Texas Instruments (TI) DSPs and associated development tooling.
- Ability to write desktop test utilities in C++/C# or scripting language (Perl/Python/TCL).
- Understanding of CAN bus and 100baseT networks (SAE-J1939 or CAN Open).
- Knowledge of electric & embedded control systems, motor fundamentals, and Matlab/Simulink.
- BS Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: “Attn: Embedded Firmware Engineer”
HUMAN RESOURCES/PAYROLL ASSOCIATE
Will assist the Human Resources Manager with payroll and day-to-day operations of the HR office, including: payroll, administration of HR policies, procedures, programs, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
- Minimum 2-years experience with:
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now, including time/attendance, generating payroll, and creating reports.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience with administration of benefits, compensation programs and other HR programs.
- Be able to maintain employee-related databases, prepare and analyze reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company, and prepare periodic reports for management, as needed/requested.
- Employment compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting.
- Experience with employee orientation, development, and training; policy development and documentation; employee relations; employee safety programs.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and demonstrated skills in database creation/management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high-level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum 2-yr college degree.
Email resume to: email@example.com // Subject: “Attn: HR/Payroll Associate”
We are looking for a motivated and experienced circuit board designer to become an integral part of our product development team. The right candidate will work with electronics, embedded and hardware engineers while contributing design expertise during implementation of ‘state of the art’ servo amplifiers which combine power circuitry, micro-processors and high speed communications into challenging packages.
- Minimum 5 years CAD experience in of design high speed digital PCB including FPGA, DSP and microcontroller based circuits.
- Maintain PCB artwork for active design configurations.
- Create artwork for printed circuit boards using ECAD tools to implement and package electronic circuits.
- Implement analog and digital circuits in highly integrated electronics designs onto printed circuit boards.
- Collaborate with electronics and mechanical engineers in the implementation of new products.
- Implement and integrate new design capabilities for state of the art electronics designs.
- Experience with PADS.
- BS or AS degree in Engineering.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: “Attn: PCB Designer”
ADVANCED MOTION CONTROLS
You may have noticed ADVANCED Motion Controls is an engineering centric company! However we have many positions that don’t require a degree in engineering including our highly rated Customer Service department, Accounting, Purchasing, Planning, Manufacturing and Administrative positions.
ADVANCED Motion Controls provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to actual or perceived race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin (including possessing a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code § 12801.9), ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law.
ADVANCED Motion Controls is ITAR Registered (International Traffic In Arms Regulations). Any candidate we hire must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.