We are always on the lookout for fantastic individuals to join our organization.
ADVANCED Motion Controls is a growth oriented company that specializes in the design and manufacture of leading edge power electronics systems and motion control technologies. As an engineering, manufacturing, and sales organization we have employment opportunities that meet diverse personal and professional goals.
Every position contributes to our success and we are always looking to add excellent individuals to our team! Even if you don’t see your ideal placement listed as a job opening, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter so we know you’re out there. We make room for the right people!
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have excellent soldering skills.
- Must have prior experience with PCB assembly.
- Must have prior experience with Soldering thru-hole and SMT components.
- Will be required to use IPC specifications.
- Must be able to speak and read English.
- Must be able to use a computer to read mechanical drawings and written instructions.
- This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8a to 5pm. Overtime may be required including starting early, staying late, and or working Saturdays.
Email resume to: email@example.com // Subject: “Attn: Electronic Assembler/Solderer”
ERP SOFTWARE/DATABASE DEVELOPER
We are looking for a motivated and experienced ERP Software Developer to become a key member of our internal software development team. The right candidate will bring working experience with Epicor ERP systems and database structured business systems architecture, design and integration.
- Implement and update Epicor ERP tooling and automation in support of our manufacturing based business.
- Create and integrate tooling within a multi-database infrastructure to support product change control and production systems.
- Develop and manage software customizations.
- Plan and manage development projects in association with internal systems design and integration.
- C#, SQL.
- Strong database architecture.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing in Epicor ERP9/ERP10, including technical knowledge of Service Connect, BPMs, BAQs, Dashboards, Customizations and Menu Maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a database / software development role including the core qualifications listed.
- This is a full time position located at our Camarillo facility.
- We are ITAR Registered. Hired candidate must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
- Knowledge of Epicor routings / work centers supporting standard cost systems and Epicor Data Discovery.
- Experience with re-engineering business processes and process work-flows.
- Minimum: BS or AS Technical Degree.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: “Attn: ERP Software Developer”
SOFTWARE AND DATABASE DEVELOPER
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Software Developer to become a key member of our software development team focusing on integration, automation and enhanced functionality of our operational systems. The right candidate will bring working experience in the creation of operational tooling and integration of business systems.
- Develop, implement and sustain effective, robust code for projects.
- Implement and maintain software tooling to automate and integrate operational systems used within our company, such as: ERP, CRM, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Quality.
- Create software and UI’s to facilitate operator and user effectiveness in interaction with processes tied to multiple databases.
- Work directly with internal customers and staff to create project requirements.
- Plan and manage development projects.
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework.
- Expertise in coding with C# (min. 5 years experience), including Win Forms and Multi-threaded programming.
- Relational databases.
- Experience creating database schemas that support business processes.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Visual Basic is a plus.
- Minimum BS or equivalent technical degree.
- Self-starter capable of working independently.
- This is a full-time position located at our Camarillo facility.
- Hired candidate must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident. We are ITAR Registered.
Email resume to: email@example.com // Subject: “Attn: Software & Database Developer”
ADVANCED MOTION CONTROLS
You may have noticed ADVANCED Motion Controls is an engineering centric company! However we have many positions that don’t require a degree in engineering including our highly rated Customer Service department, Accounting, Purchasing, Planning, Manufacturing and Administrative positions.
ADVANCED Motion Controls provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to actual or perceived race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin (including possessing a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code § 12801.9), ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law.
ADVANCED Motion Controls is ITAR Registered (International Traffic In Arms Regulations). Any candidate we hire must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.