The C&M Integrated Development Environment (IDE) provides the user with a programming environment for a range of applications: motion, PLC machine control, G-code file handling for CNC apps, process control, and robotics. The IDE consists of applications to graphically create/edit Function Block Diagram (FBD) based logic schematics and HMI screens, debug application code, organize and archive application code, merge and compare code as well as automating the build/compile status.
Where do we start?
- HMI Requirements
- Motion Requirements
- The HMI represents the User Interface Controls
- The FBD represents the motion and logic behavior
- Users may want to start with either end
- Drives still size like any other application
- with CANopen or EtherCAT as the fieldbus