Join ADVANCED Motion Controls at ATX West
Anaheim CA, February 7-9, 2017
ADVANCED Motion Controls has once again exhibited at the premier automation show on the west coast, ATX West 2017.
As a leader in automation and medical technologies, all were encouraged to visit and see how we can help with automation and motion control needs. On display was not only our latest servo drives and technologies but also motion control demonstrations that showcased solutions to make your designs faster, more accurate and more robust.
Jamie Hyneman Visit
As promised, Jamie Hyneman visited the ADVANCED Motion Controls booth on Tuesday. He also gave us fantastic recognition during his keynote speech regarding previous experiences. He absolutely loves us and has current and future endeavors that include the use of more of our products!
Booth demonstrations included:
- 6-Axis Coordinated Motion Demo – Using an EtherCAT® network and Click&Move® to coordinate the motion of multiple variable speed interlocking disks.
- Golf Ball Toss – Demonstrating our Motion Engine’s exact positioning and coordination capabilities without the need for an external controller. Instead using the indexing and sequencing capabilities that are built-into the drive.
- Extended Environment capabilities with our Z-Drive embedded servo solutions.
- Robot Traction and Conveyor Belt Drive hardware display highlighting plug-in mount Z-Drives inside the equipment.
- Integrated Drive Motor capabilities utilizing very popular plug-in Z-Drive technology.
We also hosted one of our many customers, Eubanks Engineering of 20+ years along with one of their wire stripping machines. Called the “AutoStrip”, this series is fully programmable and capable of stripping 4-32AWG (5.2-0.2mm) wire and everything in between. Essential for assembly automation and applicable to a wide range of industries.
Like Eubanks Engineering, many OEM’s rely on ADVANCED Motion Controls to provide reliable solutions for their products. Come meet the team and find out why we have made a difference in their businesses.
Every year ATX and MD&M conveniently attracts companies in one place making this one of the preeminent events on the west coast.