Click&Move® (C&M) is an automation solution designed for OEMs, systems integrators, and end users. It can include motion control, PLC logic, local I/O, and networked I/O. Applications can be simple, single-axis with minimal I/O to complex, multi-axes running in real time.
- Combines Motion, PLC and HMI control
- Based on PLCopen, the global standard for industrial control programming
- Supports CANopen, EtherCAT, and POWERLINK network protocols
- Fully IEC 61131-3 compliant using graphical Function Block Diagrams (FBDs) (pre-configured or user-defined)
- Multiple platforms supported: PC (Win OS and Linux), stand-alone controller (MACC), and ADVANCED Motion Controls drives