It goes without saying that the recent weeks have been unusual. Around the world, millions of people have had their daily lives impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, and that includes those of us at ADVANCED Motion Controls. We wish all of our employees, channel partners, suppliers, customers, and their families a safe and successful journey as we navigate this unprecedented time together.
We will be updating this page as the situation evolves and encourage you to reach out to us directly with any concerns or questions.
- We are still fully operational for manufacturing, sales, and support.
- You can contact us through our Support Portal anytime.
- You can call us at +1 (805) 389-1935, Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM Pacific Time.
- Please reach out to us immediately if we supply components for your critical medical devices.
- Our suppliers are required to remain operational for our shared responsibility as part of the critical manufacturing sector.
How we’re Adapting
ADVANCED Motion Controls cares deeply about the health and safety of our employees. We are pleased to report that we have no confirmed nor suspected cases of COVID-19.
We are currently fully operational. On Thursday, March 19, California Governor Gavin Newsom issued a statewide “Stay at Home” order. While our United States facility is based in California, ADVANCED Motion Controls is exempt from the March 19, 2020, California Stay at Home Order because we have the “special responsibility to maintain” operations to supply the Critical Infrastructure Sectors (https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/CISA-Guidance-on-Essential-Critical-Infrastructure-Workers-1-20-508c.pdf.)
This exemption flows down throughout our supply chain. We require all suppliers to notify us of any disruptions as soon as possible and expedite risk mitigation. Diligently working with customers and suppliers daily has proven successful thus far as we continue to forecast, plan, and execute to our customers’ demand.
We are following the guidelines of the CDC and WHO as well as relevant local, state, and federal government agencies.
- Access to our facility has been restricted to essential personnel only
- Those employees who are able to perform their duties remotely are working from home
- Frequent and rigorous cleaning and disinfecting
- Practicing social distancing and proper hygiene
- Traveling is postponed
Technical support and customer service as usual:
- Reach a live receptionist by calling us at +1-805-389-1935, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time.
- Request support from our website at https://portal.a-m-c.com/
Do we supply components for your critical Devices?
If you are a manufacturer of critical devices for medical, communications, defense, and other industries, we urge you to reach out to us as soon as possible so we can understand your needs and to give us time to get parts on order. You can contact us through our Support Portal or reach out to your sales contact.
In particular, we are well aware of the ventilator shortage. We have a history of designing and manufacturing servo drives for portable ventilators and high frequency oscillatory ventilators, so we’re more than ready to step in with products and expertise with over 30 years of experience in the medical industry. Together, we can all do our part to make a difference.