0-5 V and 0-5 kΩ command inputs are designed to work with throttle controls in electric mobility applications. Compatible off-the-shelf products such as electronic floor pedals, hand controls, joysticks and more are readily available from 3rd party suppliers.
- Compatible with off-the-shelf throttle controls
- Offers command flexibility as the input can be configured for single-ended or wigwag input ranges with standard or inverse orientation
- Single-ended configuration ensures unidirectional control
- Wigwag configuration allows bi-directional operation without the need for a bi-polar supply
ADVANCED Motion Controls' Capabilities
- Vehicle mount drives have the option for 0-5 V and 0-5 kΩ commands in addition to other fetures targeted towards electric mobility
- If preferred, servo drives with the vehicle mount form-factor are also available with standard industrial commands and features