Sequencing is an expansion of Indexing. A sequence is a series of indexes, timers, and I/O state changes that can be stored in the drive to make complex and repeatable moves.
- For simple repeating tasks
- sequencing can be used to take the place of an external controller or greatly offload the controller's responsibilities
- System functions such as I/O can be taken over by the drive
ADVANCED Motion Controls' Capabilities
- Up to 16 separate sequences can be configured in DriveWare® to be stored to the drive
- Control functions can be created to simplify programming tasks