Connectors physically attach electrical conductors between the servo drive and other peripherals. They can be divided into two categories: Plug-in and Screw-in. Plug-in style connectors use matching male/female pairs to connect cables to the drive. Screw-in style connectors use screw terminals or other mechanisms to connect individual wires to the drive. Both types of connectors can be used on power carrying and signal level conductors.
- Plug-in terminals are ideal for pre-made wiring harnesses and make final installation easier
- Screw-in terminals create more secure wiring connections that are less likely to wiggle loose under adverse conditions
ADVANCED Motion Controls' Capabilities
- Connectors for off-the-shelf servo drives are selected for optimal size
- and convenience requirements
- Custom drives can be designed with any connector and pin layout specified by the customer