PCB (or Plug-in) mounted products facilitate total system integration. Plug-in drives don’t have traditional connectors, rather they are designed to plug directly into the machine PCB. Plug-in drives can utilize either mounting socket headers for quick and easy installation and removal, or be directly soldered onto the PCB. Plug-in drives are typically much smaller and less expensive than other form factors.
- Direct integration with PCB mounted products greatly simplifies the installation process
- The savings in size
- and price leads to high performing cost effective solutions
ADVANCED Motion Controls' Capabilities
- PCB mount style servo drives are available in both the AxCent™ and DigiFlex® Performance™ series
- Mounting cards are available for prototyping purposes
- and can also be used in the final system design