Can you believe we’re already at the half-way point of 2021? As a continuation of our rapid expansion of new products we are excited to launch 9 new models.
The new models introduce RS485 and RS232 communication to our FlexPro® servo drive family. This makes RS485/232 the fourth network that we offer in addition to EtherCAT, CANopen and Ethernet/IP.
Note: RS485/232 servo drives have been available since 2001, the new models in this announcement are introducing the technology to FlexPro.
- *New to FlexPro* RS485/232 serial communication
- Input Voltage: 10 – 55VDC
- Continuous Current: Options for 5A, 10A and 25A
- Feedback: BiSS-C, EnDat, Incremental Encoder, Hall Sensors
- Size: 38mm x 25mm footprint (4 can fit on a standard business card!)
FlexPro servo drives are the latest advancement in the miniaturization of servo drives. Smaller servo drives give machine designers more options with how and where to position the servo drives within their designs.
Since FlexPro doesn’t sacrifice on power, performance or features when compared with our larger servo drives, the final result is machines that are lighter, quicker and more efficient than previously possible.