Vehicle mount (M/V™ series) motor controllers are fully functional, four-quadrant servo drives purpose designed and built to operate today's modern mobile electric vehicular platforms.
M/V Servo Drive Structure
Vehicle Mount (M/V™ series) Vehicle mount servo drives feature electronics mounted to a thick metal base plate and enclosed by a hard plastic shell that all but completely seals the drive.
The only external connections are 5 screw terminals for the motor phases and supply power leads and a single connector large connector for feedback, communication, I/O, and more. A small clear window can be removed for drive configuration.
Vehicle mount servo drives are rated to IP65, meaning they are completely dust tight and protected from water jets sprayed from any direction. Their hard shells also keep the drive well protected in rugged environments a vehicle might encounter.
Providing high power from battery supplies with multiple operating modes for either permanent magnet brushed or brushless motors, this motor controlling series is typically used for traction / propulsion, steering, lifting or any other electrically driven actuation. The ability to maximize battery life and extend vehicle operations, essentially running 'lean and mean' is the key to keeping a vehicle operating at peak performance.
ADVANCED Motion Controls' Capabilities
- Vehicle mount drives are available in both the AxCent™ and DigiFlex® Performance™ series
- FlexPro® models coming soon.
- Traditional analog and digital commands as well as specialized vehicle commands
- Ask about Extended Environment servo drives and custom servo drives for additional rugged protection.
- Perfect for warehouse automation, construction, search and rescue, and military applications.
- Packaged in a ruggedized IP65 enclosure
- Up to 150A continuous / 250A peak
- High power density
- high efficiency
- low weight
- cool thermal operation
- built-in regen