Vehicle mount (M/V™ series) motor controllers are fully functional, four-quadrant servo drives purpose designed and built to operate today’s modern mobile electric vehicular platforms. Providing high power from battery supplies with multiple operating modes for either permanent magnet brushed or brushless motors, this motor controlling series is typically used for traction / propulsion, steering, lifting or any other electrically driven actuation. The ability to maximize battery life and extend vehicle operations, essentially running ‘lean and mean’ is the key to keeping a vehicle operating at peak performance.
Vehicle Mount (M/V™ series) servo drives are rated to IP65, meaning they are completely dust tight and protected from water jets sprayed from any direction. Their hard shells also keep the drive well protected in rugged environments a vehicle might encounter.
- Packaged in a ruggedized IP65 enclosure
- Up to 150A continuous / 250A peak
- High power density, high efficiency, low weight, cool thermal operation, built-in regen
ADVANCED Motion Controls' Capabilities
- Vehicle mount drives are available in both the AxCent™ and DigiFlex® Performance™ series
- Traditional analog and digital commands, as well as specialized vehicle commands