SAE J1939 is the vehicle bus recommended practice used for communication and diagnostics among vehicle components by the car and heavy-duty truck industry in the United States.
- Under J1939/11 and J1939/15
- the baud rate is specified as 250 kbit/s
- with J1939/14 specifying 500 kbit/s
- Excellent reliability
- error detection and fault confinement
ADVANCED Motion Controls' Capabilities
- The CAN protocol as defined by J1939 has been implemented per multiple customer requests for custom servo drives