Power devices switching a load that sometimes exceeds 300V at 20kHz, that are connected to motor cables that extend from the servo drive anywhere from 1m to over 10m, are the perfect ingredients to generate and distribute electrical noise throughout a machine and beyond. Severe electrical noise can disrupt feedback devices, communication lines, and peripheral devices rendering the machine useless.
- Noise reduction is often vital in achieving maximum system performance or in meeting applicable standards
- Large toolbox of options to reduce noise - different PWM switching schemes, internal and external filtering, suggested wiring practices
ADVANCED Motion Controls' Capabilities
- Experts on mitigating noise problems
- Exceeded were IEC 60611-3
- CISPR 11 (Class B) radiated noise emission standards on some medical applications