Humidity and contamination can cause a servo drive to malfunction by creating partial shorts between components. In some cases, a thick layer of dust may be all it takes to cause a failure.
- Conformal coating sprayed onto the PCB is a simple solution to protect the drive from the effects of humidity
- and other minor contaminants
- Sealed drives such as the M/V™ series (Vehicle Mount) are fully protected from dust and water spray
ADVANCED Motion Controls' Capabilities
- All drives can operate with up to 95% non-condensing humidity
- All Extended Environment drives are protected with conformal coating
- Available as an option for custom or modified drives