Shock and vibration can cause premature failure over time by damaging components or breaking them off. Mobile and portable applications can be especially tough on servo drives. Factory installations, military projects, and industrial environments can also have excessive vibration.
- Large components such as capacitors can be selected that have lower profiles to reduce the effects of shock and vibration
- Glues and cements can also be used to lock down susceptible components
ADVANCED Motion Controls' Capabilities
- All Extended Environment drives are protected against shock up to 15g's at 11 msec
- 1/2 sine
- and vibration up to 30grms on all 3 axes
- Custom servo drives can be designed to meet customer specifications